We, Tan Sin Lian Industries Sdn. Bhd. have objective to fulfil the social responsibilities to our workers and also to the surrounding community to improve our Relationship between company, employees and to the surrounding community.
- To provide a safe working area and clean environment to our workers. This is also including providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and uniforms for workers to do their jobs safely. We also provide trainings to workers in order for them to perform their responsibilities safely.
- To provide better systems for workers so that they can perform better and with less fatigue. This will increase the effectiveness in the work. With this objective, we have provided them with complete equipment in order to achieve better results, to consume less energy or manpower usage, and also to produce less wastage.
- We would like to fulfil our responsibility to contribute to county’s economic growth by employing more workers from local surrounding community. With this return back favour, we can contribute to local economic growth and lessen the unemployment problems.
- We would maintain our Waste Water Treatment Plant final discharge water cleans and healthy to surrounding environment. With closed relation with Department of Environment, we will monitor and ensure our waste including final discharge water and schedule waste from Water Treatment Plant will not harm the surrounding environment.
- To provide a safe working area and clean environment to our workers. This is also including provide Personal Protective Equipment, and uniforms for workers to do their jobs safely. We also provide them Training in order workers can do their responsibilities safely.
- To provide better systems for workers so that they can performs better and less fatigue. This will increase the effectiveness in the works. With this objective, we have provide them with complete equipment in order can produces better result, less consume energy or manpower usage and also less wastage.
Tan Sin Lian Industries Sdn Bhd is committed to environmental leadership in all of its business activities. Company Environmental Policy is to protect the environment while providing a safe and healthful workplace for our employees. We are committed to
- Meet or whenever appropriate exceed all applicable Federal and State Legal requirements and adhere to stringent requirements, while maintaining company environmental, safety and health standards.
- Provide an environmental friendly workplace and establish procedures to ensure all employees are properly trained and equipped with the knowledgeable of, understand and comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations to protect the environment and implement the objectives of this policy in their day to day work through regular discussion, communication and training.
- Closely monitor all facilities for pollution prevention.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the community where we operate and correct incidents or conditions that endanger the environment.
- Develop and improve operations and technologies to minimize waste, and other potential pollution and dispose of waste safely and responsibly in order to minimize risk on environment, health and safety.
- Convey to our customers,industry associates,vendors and the general public on our strong on environmental protection.
- Strive to continuously improve our commitment to the above stated principals through exercise of our EMS, improved technology, production changes and due diligence.
- Conduct training programs and encourage implementation of best practice by all to protect environment.
- Engaging competent personnel to lead the operations of its Industrial Effluent Treatment System, Air Pollution Control Unit, Schedule Waste Handling and continuous improvement on environmental protection activities and efforts.
- Promptly correct any practice or condition not in compliance with this policy.